Saturday 16 March 2013

Jet pack joyride

I have played a game called jetpack joyride. It is a very good game and is very addictive! I will give you an explanation of the game.

You have a jetpack and you have to tap the screen to go up and down to dodge the elletrical beams. There are also upgrades you can get with the coins you collect! it is a bit like temple run in the way that is goes on forever. There are other machines that you can get from power ups. You can get A teleporter or a moterbike you can get a dragon and a bird.

This is a very fun game. I challenge my friends to try and beat me! my highscore is about 3810 but my friend has recently beaten me with a score of over 3900. This is a great score. He has played for over 17 hours and i have played for just over 1 hour.

I suggest getting this game, it is very fun to play in your spare time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment