Saturday 16 March 2013

Temple run 2

I think temple run is a great game. Just in case you don't know what temple run is i will tell you.

Temple run is a game where you have to jump slide and turn to dodge objects and collect coins. The course goes on forever and the score you can get is unlimited. The more coins you collect you can get different characters and get upgrades to improve your score. You can also collect gems to save your self from dying.
   
My temple run score is okay it is 7 million. I don't play temple run all the time! but when i feel like having a relax i play a bit of temple run. I have got most upgrades and they are at a fairly high level. I really enjoy playing this game and i really suggest it to others! you could get from the play store. I am not sure if you can get it for the i pone. You can also pay for coins with your own money. I don't suggest this as there is no point! spending your hard earned money on a game.

I have a friend called Kyle his twitter is @kec4321 please give him a follow! He got a score of 18 million! he has worked really hard to get that score and i don't think i could ever beat him! He is just a genius at games. He is a gaming geek! But he spends money on games like this and that's where he is not being so clever. He has lots of strategies to playing temple run!

This is a game to definitely try out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment